Tuesday, January 15, 2013

24 candles and 24 wishes

Today is an ordinary day to most people but this is a special day to me. Yes, something really special to consider. I gave thanks the Almighty for the past 23 years of rollercoaster-like life.
Dammit, I'm not getting any younger. Today is the start of my 24th year and it's a long journey.
I am always grateful for this simple life I have now because I am showered with immeasurable happiness and surrounded by real people.
I want to kiss my mama and say thanks to her for letting me see the beautiful world. I want to hug my papa and say thanks to him for being there for us every time we feel weakness in our hearts. I want to say thanks to my loyal husband for always making me feel loved (he was the first one who greeted me today).

I want to thank my friends who greeted me today and all those people who gave me their sincere birthday greetings. I do appreciate it.

How I wish I could make 24 wishes before I blow the 24 candles.



 
 I was surprised to see this birthday doodle from Google



Last hurray being 23 ~ with my 'lil chinky 







No comments: