Thursday, August 9, 2012

They miss you Mr. Sun

Mr. Sun! Mr. Sun! where are you?
Philippines is missing you.

If you're updated to current events, you probably know the current situation of Manila, Philippines. The intense rainfall that causes the massive floods. The mean storm that killed several lives. Another tragic incident that will mark in our hearts.

Now lemme share you these two photos I took a couple of days ago.



It's hard to imagine that this beautiful sunshine was only seen in our area.

Manila was doomed.
Has God forgotten these people or was this a wake up call? I really don't get it, but I pray to God that He may cover these areas with His merciful big hands.
I can't stand watching those pictures of people who were mainly affected by these deadly floods, particularly those children, oldies and sick people.



These photos were found via Google search


This incident made me realized that I am still "very" lucky this time.
I live in a very little city, with few small buildings (unlike the tall buildings and big malls in Manila) but this little town I live has so many great things that I could appreciate!

No comments: