Thursday, June 14, 2012

Emergency

Today is exactly a week later after Janine got confined to the hospital Thursday afternoon. It was an emergency actually! When Jb and I got home that day, my mom was so anxious and Janine was wheezing and she can hardly breathe and she's crying hardly! Oh my God what happened to my 'Lil Chinky?

That was the first time I got really (as in really really) worried with my little girl's health. I have never seen her very sick as sick as that! She looked so weak. So then we rushed her to Dr. G. I was actually crying when I talked Dr. G. to check what had happened to Janine (I know that is so embarrassing to admit but who cares?), then she confirmed that she has an asthma and that she needs to be hospitalized asap. Poor baby!









As of now, she's fine and she's back to her normal naughty life!
Btw, Thanks for the first photo Madame Sweety!

No comments: