Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Unplanned visit

It's our 50th monthsary today (btw, happy monthsary yang) but I wanted to post something different. This is not the usual 'sweet' type of post ...uhm like telling sweet words to your partner, but it's about a thing  that I don't want to happen again.

Actually, I was a bit hesitant on posting this thing on my blog, but I just realized that this blog isn't always for great things in my life. So here's how the short story goes...

After having a noisy and joyful new year's eve, I woke up one (new year) morning without having my hubby at my side, I though he's on the kitchen but he's not there. Janine was still asleep. I checked my phone but there's no text message/s from him. The only thing I can remember that happened that evening was, he's doing some drinking session with his cousins outside our house (I went to sleep after 2am but he's still partying)... Then around 7am, he sent me sms confirming that he's out in the city (he didn't even told me he'll go out and I know he's really drunk when he left). I was terribly mad at him then I started to cry. It was new year but he's partying out with other people (oh jeez this man is really insane- I hope he realizes what I feel that day).

Suddenly my bff texted me that my other bff is at her house then I told her what had happened, she then invited me to go into her house along with my little one (thanks God I have them). I hurriedly prepared myself and my baby cos my dumb@ss husband might come home (haha). My bff  picked me up from the terminal and I spent my whole morning with my bffs and that heavy feeling was relieved.
I did enjoyed that moment with them and I know they loved it too cos Janine was there (and she's practicing doing her steps).

It's almost 10 am when my husband texted me back. He's asking where was I. I didn't response. He called me through my phone many times but I ignored it (i'm obviously upset and I know he's freaking out not getting any response from me)... After our lunch, I finally texted him. He picked me up but I was still having that
M-A-D feeling at him. Then of course we talked about the issue, but it wasn't an easy discussion and it took so long before we became okay. He apologized for what he did and he knew he was wrong (good for him.)

 janine practicing her little steps


the foster dad