Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's not a 'Merry' Christmas to all

Yesterday, while watching the NEWS about the disaster caused by tropical depression Sendong,  I can’t help myself not to cry because hundreds of life, including little children, were found dead (600+ are confirmed dead and many are still missing). Though we're not affected, I can also feel their pain.
It's not easy to carry the pain of losing love ones and it's never easy to be homeless.
The most affected areas were Cagayan de Oro and Iligan City but I was really worried because it's pretty near to Pagadian.
Oh jeez... I hope it won't happen to us, and I'm praying that it will never happen again.

Let’s just offer a prayer for all the victims of Sendong.













Seeing these photos, it's hard to celebrate a "Merry" Christmas.