Friday, November 18, 2011

the "mama" word

On my Saturday post about my baby's update, I mentioned about Janine not being able to utter the precious mama word (that I've been wanting to hear since the time she started to babble). But that long wait is over because that day also (night time), I heard that she's uttering the word mama. It wasn't so clear but I know it's a "mama" word, my heart melted. Wow! that was so magical, finally she made it, and my heart felt so much joy. I had a wonderful week because I haven't just heard it once, not twice but many times.

I know why you're happy "mama"

2 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

Hi, Niña! Thank you for leaving a kind comment on my blog! Your little Janine is beautiful, I can see why you are such a proud Mama! :)

Niña said...

Thank you Nina!