Monday, June 20, 2011

Ear piercing for Janine (ouch)

Our ‘Lil Chinky had her ear piercing, today.


What was her reaction? Well, you’re not a normal human if you’ll say “she laughed” or “she smiled” of course she shrieked so wildly but it was a success. At first, I was kinda hesitant about it because Janine is too young for that (I guess) but JB insisted on it, so I was a “powerless mama” that time (poor chinky, blame your papa).
 JB and I were actually fighting about that few months ago, if we would give her that painful treat as early as possible or just wait ‘till she gets old enough to be ear-pierced. Finally, she got hers. Well, for your information, I got my ear piercing when I was grade 6, so I guess I was 11 or 12 years old that time (uhmp too old). But my ‘Lil Chinky got her piercing as early as 4 months (good for you Chinky). Now,  people will no longer be “misguided” with her true gender.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Niña,

I'm glad to know you are now a mother of a cute baby girl Janine and your husband's name is JB. His picture looks familiar to me. He must be one of the youth I came across there in one of my visits to Pagadian.

Now that your Mom Nene has retired and your Papa seems still strong inspite of his weak physique when I was there, I am really very happy that they have done their mission in life. Hope you take care of them in their old age.

Thanks for your greetings on my B-day. It was a celebration of several days that started June 10 up to June 13. Thank you for praying for me and always keeping in touch with your Lolo.

God bless you!


Most Rev. Antonio R. Tobias, DD

Niña said...

Hi Lolo,

It's good to hear from you!
I was really surprised! Promise...
When are you coming back here in Pagadian?
We miss you so much..
I'm happy to hear that you received my birthday greetings to you.

God Bless you always Lo...


Lots of love from us here!!!